Thursday 17 October 2013

It's been almost two months since I submitted my second master's dissertation. I still can't believe I'm not going to attend university again this year. Sounds pretty normal? Well, not for me. I can't describe how much I miss my struggle with post-structuralism or latent class variables! I miss the long days in the libraries, the hours of despair with some post-modernist and rather pseudoscientific articles, and even the last-minute attempts to formulate a short but sensible titles for all my numerous assignments.

Here I am going to write about my experiences regarding my current transition from an "eternal student" to a "normal", productive citizen. This is to share my encounter with this radical change. Or actually, we are not talking about only one "change" but rather a series of transitions and transformations. The first is right behind the corner, but I'll return to it in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment